Sunday 9 March 2014

i dont want my contact.php redirect me to a blank site, i want to show a message without going out the web

i dont want my contact.php redirect me to a blank site, i want to show a
message without going out the web



1.VPT: Video projection tools (redirect to current version ...

Description:tsiwt Says: January 19, 2009 at 22:06. yeah I downloaded it
thanks to your msg posted december 24. the program does not work for me
because my laptop does not support ...



2.RickRoll'D - YouTube

Description:http://www.facebook.com/rickroll548 As long as trolls are
still trolling, the Rick will never stop rolling.



3.YouTube - Google

Description:Search the world's information, including webpages, images,
videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly
what you're looking for.



4.Weebly - Free website | Free blog | Create a free website ...

Description:We would like to show you a description here but the site
won't allow us.



5.How To Find Out What My DNS Servers Address Is

Description:Explains how to find out DNS server IP address for Linux /
UNIX / Windows / Apple OS X and Game consoles devices (Xbox360 or Sony PS3
or Nintendo Wii) using your own ...



6.iStudio.com - where Models, Photographers and the Industry ...

Description:iStudio.com is a website for models, photographers, makeup
artists, hair stylists and industry professionals worldwide. Create a
profile, upload your portfolio, post ...



7.Welcome Fortune City Customers | Dotster

Description:An exclusive Fortune City offer. Drag and Drop Site Builder;
Personalized web address & email; Everything you need to get your site
online; Only $1/year*



8.Netgear router – 192.168.0.1 redirects to www ...

Description:21-02-2007 · Today I have installed my new Netgear router, and
to be more specific it is the DG834PN model from the Wireless Rangemax
series. It is a great product ...



9.Wikipedia:Reference desk archive/Science/May 2006 ...

Description:ice c can be a sock moma. Some hibernate; that's all I know.
Melchoir 01:09, 1 May 2006 (UTC) Although this is a very silly question
for us Canadians, I actually ...



10.CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Description:You may want to put down that Hot Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment