Wednesday 5 March 2014

How to run a custom module in saltstack

How to run a custom module in saltstack



1.python - How to run a custom module in saltstack - Stack ...

Description:I've been dealing with saltstack for around 2 weeks, and I
already can configure my salt environment, but when I try to create a
custom module with python and use the ...



2.Execution Modules - Salt

Description:To see the contents of the grains dictionary for a given
system in your deployment run ... The Salt modules for package ... Thomas
Hatch <thatch@saltstack ...



3.SaltStack

Description:SaltStack ¶ Salt is a new ... Easy enough to get running in
minutes, ... Modules. Salt modules are the ...



4.How to run iOS custom module test hardness on iOS 7 ...

Description:I have a custom iOS module which I test by running
"titanium.py run", which runs the test/app.js in iPhone Simulator.



5.Custom Code in Modules - Joomla! Extensions Directory

Description:... defining the position of staff and provide the javascript
code you want to run. ... Easily add custom HTML code within a module
position with Custom HTML Advanced ...



6.Running Custom Commands - CustomCommands < Webmin < TWiki

Description:Running Custom Commands . This page covers Webmin's Custom
Commands module, which can be used to create buttons to run frequently
used shell commands.



7.How Do I Get A Custom Script To Run When Using Hook_cron ...

Description:How do I get my module to run my custom function when cron
runs? Note that my custom function works fine if I run it from a script
outside of a Drupal module environment.



8.saltstarters.org

Description:A place to find and share saltstack related code such as state
trees or custom modules. How. ... A repo used for learning Salt Stack by
deploying a Django Project



9.Community — SaltStack

Description:SaltStack takes a new approach to infrastructure management by
developing software that is easy enough to get running ... Full list of
builtin execution modules ...



10.Magento: Unable to run setup from custom Customer module ...

Description:Unable to run setup from custom Customer module that OVERRIDES
Core Customer module ... If I am doing the same thing in a custom module
which do not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment