Monday 10 February 2014

Can't deploy with capistrano

Can't deploy with capistrano



1.Deploying with Capistrano · GitHub Help

Description:This article explains how to deploy with Capistrano 2.x. ... #
The authenticity of host 'github.com (207.97.227.239)' can't be
established.



2.ruby on rails - Can't deploy with capistrano - Stack Overflow

Description:Can't deploy with capistrano. up vote 1 down vote favorite.
When I try to deploy with capistrano, i'hve got an error : cap production
deploy:setup. I've this error ...



3.Can't deploy Rails application with Capistrano - BitNami ...

Description:Actually I could deploy my application once, but when I try
again it seems instance is hanged. Problem has two parts, I think: First
part. I get this warning, not ...



4.ruby - Can't deploy with capistrano from windows to centos ...

Description:by capistrano log you mean all that gets outputted after I run
cap deploy? the net-ssh version is 2.6.7 by the way – banesto Jun 21 '13
at 17:47



5.Can't send email when I deploy with Capistrano - Google Groups

Description:But I can when I start the server myself... My team has
started a Rails 2.3.2 application and we're having a problem sending
email. When I deploy the application (to ...



6.Can't deploy Rails application with Capistrano

Description:Actually I could deploy my application once, but when I try
again it seems instance is hanged. Problem has two parts, I think: First
part. I get this warning, not ...



7.Capistrano recipes: deploy

Description:Before you can use any of the Capistrano deployment tasks with
your ... If you are in an environment where you can't use sudo, set the
:use_sudo variable ...



8.[capistrano] IP address of server changed and I can't deploy

Description:I had a Ubuntu dev server that was put into production and the
IP address was changed from xxx.xxx.xxx.128 to xxx.xxx.xxx.195 It is
internal on our network.



9.Easy PHP deployment with Capistrano - TechChattr | Chat on ...

Description:... I havent used any other repository hosting that offer
deployment feature so I can't really compare it ... way to deploy your PHP
app with Capistrano, ...



10.Capistrano - DreamHost

Description:08-08-2010 · ... sudo can't be used to restart the ... and you
can symlink files that you store under "shared" to where they belong
within your deployment. You can use ...

No comments:

Post a Comment